Under the direction of the Vice President for Research, Innovation, and Economic Development and in accordance with federal, state, and local directives related to COVID-19, the University's research offices have developed interim processes and procedures to ensure that operations and services continue uninterrupted, as much as is possible, during this time.
This page was updated on June 11, 2020, and will be updated regularly, as the COVID-19 situation evolves.
Interim Policies & Procedures In Effect
- Institutional Routing & Approval of Research Proposals via Email - Principle Investigator (PI) Instructions
- NDAs & MOUs – Routing for Approvals
The following acknowledgements and protocols should be used in the case of "emergency" research activities:
- Acknowledgement Form for Returning to Research [Word]
- Clinical / Non-Clinical Research Protocols [Word]
- Field Research Protocols [Word]
- Lab Research Protocols [Word]
Additionally, COVID-19 research-related news will be posted to our office's news feed, available here.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our offices. Contact information for each research office and center is available on their respective webpages.